Airthings is a Norway-based tech company that develops and manufactures products to easily monitor and identify radon levels in indoor air. Airthings’ mission is to ensure people around the world take control of their air quality through simple, affordable and accurate solutions. The company is led by a team of experienced scientists, engineers and technology professionals who aim to educate people about the prevalence of radon and develop accessible technology solutions to help them safeguard their homes and keep themselves and their families healthy.
Since 2008, Airthings develops and markets products for indoor environment surveillance, specifically targeting a market need for user-friendly, affordable and effective radon radiation safety products for authorities, workplaces and the general public.
- Display of the relevant information on the big screen.
- Real-time demonstration of the quantity of radon detectors worldwide, their location, new sign-ups, etc.
- Automatic zooming to the latest devices, which updated their data in the absence of any action by the user (automatic animation).
- Constant interaction, movement, dynamics. Map animation from marker to marker.
The Client’s company has entered a new level of development. This has prompted them to search for a technical solution that would help to properly demonstrate their product at various marketing events and raise even more interest with the audience. Additionally, based on the data received the Client should analyze their marketing performance and tune it accordingly. That’s why Relevant Software was called to action. We delivered a custom solution for better promotion of the smart home device on marketing events.
Relevant Software has delivered an out of the box solution that the Client can easily deploy on his side. The Client received an ability to:
- Attract attention and engage the audience with an interactive dashboard.
- Motivate the team with the possibility to observe the growing network of devices.
- Monitor the level of radon in different parts of the world.
- See where the most favorable market for their product could be.
- Analyze which of the devices need a service update.
Featured success stories
- Ability to create a custom style of the map.
- Smooth zooming.
- Programming integration with the map.
- Ability to implement clustering and interactive elements.
- Optimized for fast loading, eliminate lags during transitions.
Mapbox has 2 modes of transition between the markers on the map
- For a certain time, when the speed of movement on the map is indicated.
- For a certain distance, when the time of the distance passed is indicated.
Optimizing the smoothness of transition between the markers
- Loading speed optimization.
- Rendering optimization.