1. Front-End Development Frameworks
2. Back-End Development Frameworks
– Applications with real-time messaging and notifications
– Data-heavy and content-intense applications with much data to be processed
– eCommerce applications dependent on processing speed
Node.js offers the whole set of other benefits that can help launch business application faster and easier. It is considered a tool of choice by the startups when weighing on the technology stack as it is relatively uncomplicated to learn and simple to deploy paired with stable performance. Node.js keeps developing and its huge community makes sure that it remains the most reliable, efficient and secure back-end development tool in 2019. Node.js is utilized by such global companies like LinkedIn, Uber, and eBay making the most out of it for excellent user experience.
3. Cross-Platform Mobile App Development Framework
- Eliminated time to the market. A single application development, testing and deployment are faster and less time- and effort- consuming than the development of two different applications. Besides, publishing updates for your apps are much faster over the air (OTA) updates than through the app store manually, which again saves a lot of developer’s time.
- Community support and reusable components’ access. The React Native community counts for more than 30 thousand members with extensive support and numerous components that can be used in your next cutting-edge mobile application.
The software engineers working on native mobile development note that React Native lacks the support of many APIs and third-party libraries making the integration more complicated, as well as lags behind in performance especially with complex tech-intensive elements of the apps. So, native development is more convenient for such purposes.
React Native in its turn will continue getting a lot of attention and will be a trending framework for iOS and Android application development due to its almost-native performance. React Native is still the preferred choice in the mobile app development applied in thousands of apps, from well-known Fortune 500 companies like Walmart, AirBnB, UberEATS, Tesla, Bloomberg, Instagram to new startups.
4. API Architecture
Among the unattractive sides of GraphQL is the need to learn, though not so difficult, but still a new language and a methodology of creating API architectures; and also the fact that it lacks versioning, so the developer has to watch for deprecated features to update the application.
5. Application Rendering Framework
On the other hand, with server-side rendering for improved app performance, the data-heavy pages require more server resources, which should be carefully considered prior to the development start.
6. UI Development Environment
Storybook.js. Is a tool launched specifically for React applications for building components in isolation? Storybook allows creating UI components without interfering with the UI development. Its advantage is being very customizable to fit the team’s needs through add-ons, config, and the API. So, it eliminates development time especially for the applications with a single screen representing multiple actions. Faster and less effort-consuming UI development means that the application can be completed sooner and find its way to the market quicker.
7. Testing Tools
Relevant Software is here to help you figure out which technology stack fits your needs and how you can make the most out of software development.