Developing a brand new software product and launching it onto the market before clarifying as many open questions as possible may be a risky affair. Before translating an idea into a full-fledged product it is critical to verify business and technical feasibility of the idea, properly estimate the budget and timing, and mitigate all possible risks.
Relevant Software team of experienced R&D developers helps our clients move promising ideas forward. We utilize our extensive research capabilities, cross-domain expertise, and breakthrough thinking to develop a deep understanding of the client’s business problem and find appropriate ways to address it.
- Understanding business problem and defining business goals
- Exploring the business domain, marketplace, and user context
- Uncovering the needs, preferences, and expectations of the end-users
- Evaluation of business opportunities
- Product ideation
- Developing a Proof of Concept
- Assessing business and technical feasibility of the Proof of Concept
- Estimation of the time frameworks and budget
- Working out the preliminary scope and the set of alternatives
- Holding technical and QA project audit
- Penetration testing to identify and mitigate potential vulnerabilities
We employ our well-structured R&D software development processes to transform the initial product vision into a viable real-world concept: we conduct a feasibility study, create interactive Proof of Concept of the product, prototypes, mockups and click-through models that simulate a future product. Our team thoroughly elaborates and visualizes the idea of the product to make it perceivable, identifies core features of the product, and determines its look and feel. Moreover, we detect all possible technical risks and ensure the product is tailored to a particular type of business.
Our R&D team brings together tools, capabilities, processes, and experts to ensure that the concept will work in the entrepreneurial environment, deliver business value and predictable outcomes, as well as is compliant with all quality and security standards. We guarantee best-in-class usability of the product, faster time-to-market, lower development costs, and predictable quality.