Today’s technology market is overcrowded with software solutions and apps. Flawless product functionality and consistent performance across all possible devices are considered a “must-have”, while even the slightest malfunction can throw a product out of a competition.
At Relevant Software, we think that Quality Assurance (QA) is more than just finding defects and weaknesses in a software product; QA is an inevitable part of reliable, risk-free and secure software development lifecycle. We partner with our clients to provide all types of quality assurance services: QA consulting, dependable support during implementation of projects of any complexity, auditing of existing QA processes in the company, and extension of the client’s teams with external QA engineers.
We prefer data-driven decision making and rely on a variety of comprehensive metrics to detect concerns before they can cause harm. While working with web, mobile, desktop apps, as well as with client-server apps, we start with rigorous QA assessment in order to identify potential issues and gaps causing malfunctions. Then, we apply our sound QA expertise and strong process-oriented QA capabilities to define efficient testing procedures and help guide the development process.
- Fully managed and transparent QA services outsourcing
- Significant cost savings due to early bugs detection
- Integration into client’s working environment
- Maximum test coverage
- Faster time-to-market due to minimized rework
- Focus on usability and performance
- Business process continuity
- QA is integrated throughout the SDLC
Our approach to IT quality assurance involves a tight integration of our team into client’s software development processes to maintain the highest level of quality at all stages, from initial identification of requirements to acceptance testing. Our QA experts delve into client’s current QA functions and help them establish mature, cost-effective, and managed testing processes. Apart from testing services, we develop complex testing strategies that help establish permanent QA procedures for continuous improvement and reduce defect density in future application releases.
- Assessment and audit of existing QA processes
- Full lifecycle software testing
- Manual testing
- Automation testing
- All types of functional and non-functional testing
- Acceptance testing
- Performance engineering
- Security testing
- Usability testing
- User experience and Graphic User Interfaces
- Staff outsourcing for software testing
- QA consulting
- Reports with test results and further recommendations for performance improving