Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) is turning traditional model of software delivery on its head. More and more software makers become service providers. SaaS is a business model, where software is hosted by a SaaS provider, is licensed on a pay-per-subscription basis to many users regardless of their location, and is accessible via web browser. SaaS is ideal for:
- Delivering software for a big number of users and easily adding new users
- Adding new features and updating software with no delay
- Having software hosted and fully supported by a third party provider
We build and keep up and running Cloud-enabled SaaS applications that scale to meet your customers’ demands, automate business processes, facilitate a secure environment for business data, and elevate user acceptance. Also, we help our clients migrate their legacy on-premise apps to SaaS.
- Complex business SaaS solutions (Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Human Resource Management (HRM), Budget Management Systems (BMS), billing systems, Content Management Systems (CMS)
- SaaS solutions for business management (Customer Relationship Management (CRM), project management systems, service desk management systems)
- SaaS solutions for startups and medium businesses
Our SaaS solutions do not require lengthy implementation and installation, as well as reduce the need for in-house IT infrastructure. Moreover, SaaS helps cut costs on hardware acquisition and further software maintenance.
- High scalability and accessibility
- Cost-effectiveness (no installation, support, and infrastructure required)
- Device agnostic (users can access software regardless of the device they are using)
- Multi-tenant and single-tenant architecture
- Rapid deployment (end users can have access to software straight away)
- High customization capabilities for SaaS end users
- Trimmed down manual resources due to automation
- User-friendly, intuitive, and responsive interface
- Location independence
- Compliance with security requirements
Douply is a reporting tool for digital agencies and their clients that enables collecting and analysing data from marketing platforms and creating digital advertising reports.
MapMan is a gamified ERP and CRM SaaS system for business processes automation of the companies which perform direct sales of gas and electricity services at the US market.
Spindy is a customer loyalty platform of a new type that combines real-time promotions with exciting gamification technology to engage customers and grow retail business.
Payroll system automates the process of salary and bonus calculation taking into account corporate standards and business processes of the client’s company.