- Business Development Manager
- Senior Front-end Developer (React)
- Senior Front-end Developer (Angular)
- WordPress Developer
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular)
- Senior Back-end Developer (Node.js)
- Senior Front-end Consultant (Angular)
- Senior Back-end Consultant
- Middle Back-end Developer (Node.js)
- Middle Project Manager
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
We are looking for a WordPress Developer to join our team, who will work on developing our and other websites
- Development of websites based on WordPress;
- To develop customized themes;
- Support of websites;
- Providing the best solutions and improvements to product features;
- Communicate with tech lead, project manager, and the client’s team;
- Write efficient, robust and reusable code while adhering to WordPress coding standards;
- Provide ongoing support and enhancements to the website after completion;
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication;
- Ability to work independently and self-manage, being mindful of deadlines.
- 2+ years of commercial experience with WordPress (Front-end and Back-end);
- WordPress plugin and theme development;
- Experienced with WordPress customization;
- Working experience with foreign clients;
- Strong knowledge: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, MySQL;
- English level: Intermediate+ (Able to clearly communicate with English staff).
- Decent payment for work;
- Democratic leadership;
- Comfortable work conditions in modern office;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Accounting as a service;
- Paid vacations and days-off on state holidays;
- Individual English lessons;
- Corporate and social events (parties, football etc.);
- Fun and friendly environment.
Please upload your CV