- Business Development Manager
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular)
- Vice President of Engineering
- WordPress Developer
- Lead Generation Manager
- Senior Front-end Consultant (Angular)
- Senior Back-end Consultant
- Content Marketing Manager
- Middle Project Manager
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Vice President of Engineering
We are looking for an experienced Vice President of Engineering to lead and inspire a talented team and help scale our business as we venture into new markets. As the VP of Engineering, you are a great manager and a great team builder. You have demonstrated success in recruiting, communicating, and resolving technical issues.
You will work closely with Engineers, Clients, and Leadership Team to ensure that the production department works in the best way. Reporting directly to the CEO, the VP of Engineering role is to align technology vision with our business strategy, by integrating appropriate technologies in the company products and services.
- Generate a technology vision for the department and create a plan to achieve it;
- Play an active role in defining and implementing best practices, standards, and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies;
- Conduct technical reviews of products or solutions to evaluate their applicability;
- Manage existing resources (conduct interviews with all team-members, create PDP for employees, track PDP progress, resolve questions and issues).
In The First Six Months You Will
Technical strategy development
- Make key decisions on what technologies to invest in, and how to apply them for the best results;
- Develop our company technology vision, strategy, and tactics in alignment with our business goals;
- Evangelize the company’s technical vision internally and externally to customers and partners.
- Work directly with current and potential clients to understand business and technical needs;
- Validate clients according to the company’s portfolio from the tech point;
- Participate in proposal creation, estimates validation, proposal presentation.
- Assess the time it will take to deliver products and features;
- Deliver quality releases according to the schedule;
- Work closely with the Delivery Manager to execute in line with a shared roadmap of each project;
- Directly lead and/or oversee concurrent engineering projects from start to completion, coordinate the development, quality assurance, and DevOps activities;
- Search for opportunities and gaps on current projects and cover them with available resources to minimize staff on the bench;
- Avoid any delays in on-going projects delivery from the technical side.
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate and lead teams to execute the business vision and strategy;
- Oversee performance management, recruitment, training & development and retention of IT staff in line with HR practices and policies;
- Foster a high-performance culture by promoting ownership and responsibility across the Engineering team.
- Create overall technology standards and practices and ensure their adherence;
- Drive continuous improvement in the quality of code, architecture, and processes within the development team;
- Search for tools and techniques to optimize current development flow.
- 7+ years of experience with the successful delivery of commercial software products;
- 3+ years of experience managing successful engineering teams including hiring, scaling and performance management;
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent;
- Deep understanding of our business and industry, and how our actions contribute to our success;
- Full understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle methodologies;
- Significant understanding and knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the software engineering field;
- Knowledge of technological trends to build a strategy;
- Ability to manage risks & priorities in a demanding and changing environment;
- Knowledge of how to invest in IT talent for optimal development & retention: mentor, manage and grow the teams while setting a culture of quality, agility and high performance for the organization;
- Be comfortable leading strategic meetings with company management and maintaining relationships;
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with internal and external customers and technical teams;
- English — Advanced level.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills and experience;
- 15 working days of annual paid vacation;
- A new challenge where you can live out your entire creativity and bring in your ideas, develop skills;
- Possibility to share and gain knowledge on regular tech talks;
- Individual English lessons and discussion clubs with a native speaker;
- Comfortable office near Lviv city center in the park area;
- Mature, friendly and professional team (85% of Engineering team are Middle/Senior level);
- Regular performance assessments and salary reviews;
- Accounting as a service;
- Flexible working approach.