- Content writer
- UX/UI Designer (Middle)
- UX/UI Designer (Junior)
- Lead Generator
- Front-end Developer (React)
- Middle Project Manager
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
UX/UI Designer (Middle)
We are looking for experienced UX/UI designer, who will join Relevant Software production team and orchestrate an unstoppable party of interfaces development.
- Participate in Engagement process (project estimation, prototyping, concept creation);
- Communicate with clients on design part of a project;
- Collaborate with development team to ensure the design meets specifications.
- 2+ years of experience in UX/UI design (Web and Mobile applications);
- Proficiency in standard design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator);
- Experience in creating wireframes and interactive prototypes;
- User-centered design approach;
- Ability to synthesize and communicate research findings, conceptual ideas & detailed design to clients;
- Be flexible and able to cope with several projects at a time;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build good working relationships;
- Upper-Intermediate English or higher
- Strategic, passionate and creative;
- Pro-active, trustworthy and self-motivated.
- Portfolio is required.
- Decent payment for work;
- Democratic leadership;
- Variety of projects, and possibility to switch between them;
- Regular performance assessments and salary reviews;
- Private lessons with English teacher;
- Paid taxes for you;
- 15 working days of annual paid vacation;
- Really flexible schedule;
- No bureaucracy;
- Corporate and social events (parties, football etc.);
- Fun and friendly environment;
- Working with trendy technologies;
- Agile, small and efficient teams;