- Front-end Developer (Senior)
- Node.js Developer (Senior)
- System Administrator/DevOps engineer (Junior)
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Project Manager (Middle)
- PHP Engineer (Middle)
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
System Administrator/DevOps engineer (Junior)
- Maintaining and keeping track of the equipment, peripheries;
- Maintaining and keeping track of PC;
- Preparing new workplaces (Linux, Windows, MacOS);
- Maintaining and modernizing network infrastructure;
- Maintaining cloud services (Jira cloud, AWS/DigitalOcean, GSuite);
- Monitoring users’ rights in services and systems.
- 1+ years of experience;
- English Intermediate level;
- Understanding the working principles of the network (DHCP, DNS, VLAN, VPN etc.)and experience in setting up network equipment;
- Experience in working with Linux system(Ubuntu/CentOS) as a confident user;
- Experience in working with Windows systems (as a confident user);
- Experience in working with AWS, Jira Cloud, GoDaddy;
- Experience in working with Bash;
- Experience in setting up Nginx/Apache, MySQL/PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Jenkins;
- Knowledge of one of the script languages (Python/Perl/Bash etc.);
- Experience in setting up Jira;
- Experience in working with visualization systems (KVM etc.);
- Experience in setting up LAMP/LEMP/MEAN stack;
- Experience with AD(GPO,DNS, etc);
- Experience in working with Docker;
- Understanding of Information Security Principles.
- Decent payment for work;
- Democratic leadership;
- Comfortable working conditions (without “open space”);
- Really flexible working hours;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Accounting as a service;
- Paid vacations and days-off on state holidays;
- Private lessons with a teacher of English;
- Fully-equipped kitchen, tea-room, playroom (ping-pong table, table football, gym equipment);
- Bicycle parking;
- Regular corporate events;
- Fun and friendly environment.
Please upload your CV