- Business Development Manager
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular)
- Senior Front-end Developer (Angular)
- WordPress Developer
- Strong Junior/Middle Manual QA Engineer
- Lead Generation Manager
- Senior Back-end Developer (Node.js)
- Senior React Native Developer
- Senior iOS developer
- Senior Front-end Consultant (Angular)
- Senior React Developer (Healthcare project)
- Senior Back-end Consultant
- Content Marketing Manager
- Middle Back-end Developer (Node.js)
- Middle Project Manager
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Senior iOS developer
Mobile applications are used to help doctors and clinicians make proper measurements, order products and track their delivery. Backend parts for these projects are based on Microsoft stack (.Net, MSSQL) and use a variety of Azure services (Blob storage, web jobs, message queues, etc.) Mobile applications are mostly written in Objective-C with ongoing migration to Swift. Scope of work includes a review of the existing solution and, of course, implementation of many new features and integrations with analytics and other internal services. The team works by Agile methodology. Short-term business trips should take place during the work.
- Communicate with the customer, understand technical requirements and make proper technical decisions;
- Review existing code and refactor it for better code quality, testability, reuse and scalability;
- Implement new features to mobile apps;
- Deliver high-quality code and documentation;
- Make architectural and technical decisions.
- Strong communication skills;
- 3+ years of professional development experience, specifically in iOS;
- Objective-C required;
- Auto Layout engine;
- Strong knowledge of Swift;
- Understanding multithreading concepts;
- Working knowledge of developing iOS apps Experience in Agile/Scrum environment;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Decent payment for work;
- Democratic leadership;
- Comfortable work conditions in modern office;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Accounting as a service;
- Paid vacations and days-off on state holidays;
- Individual English lessons;
- Corporate and social events (parties, football, etc.);
- Fun and friendly environment.