- Business Development Manager
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular)
- Senior Front-end Developer (Angular)
- WordPress Developer
- Strong Junior/Middle Manual QA Engineer
- Lead Generation Manager
- Senior Back-end Developer (Node.js)
- Senior React Native Developer
- Senior iOS developer
- Senior Front-end Consultant (Angular)
- Senior React Developer (Healthcare project)
- Senior Back-end Consultant
- Content Marketing Manager
- Middle Back-end Developer (Node.js)
- Middle Project Manager
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Senior React Developer (Healthcare project)
Our customer is a healthcare company that develops, manufactures, and sells non-invasive orthopedics equipment (braces, prosthetics, etc.). The company’s headquarters is in Reykjavík, and it has offices in the Americas, Europe, and Asia, with distributors in other markets.
To standardize a variety of existent customer portals, the software engineers have developed UI-kit and already made rich web solution tightly integrated with CMS and other services. A new scope that includes improvements to delivered UI components and web sites, e-commerce features, etc. has planned, and we are looking for an extension to the existing team to reach project goals. The team consists of developers from several locations (Iceland, Ukraine, Holland), Product Owner, and Project Manager. We are looking for a skilled and proactive team player to provide a great experience to our Customer.
- Communicate with customer, understand requirements and make proper technical decisions;
- Implement new designs and e-commerce features;
- Deliver high-quality code and documentation;
- Write Unit tests;
- Provide realistic estimates and fulfill commitments.
- At least 5 years of commercial development;
- Strong skills in: JS (ES5-ES9), ReactJS/TypeScript, HTML5/CSS3, StyledComponents, Jest;
- Understanding and development experience with REST.
Be a plus:
- Scrum methodology;
- Skills in Node JS, React hooks, SASS/LESS;
- Experience with headless CMS (Prismic CMS is currently in use).
- Excellent communication skills;
- Responsible and loyal;
- Team player;
- English: upper-intermediate.
- Decent payment for work;
- Comfortable work conditions in modern office;
- Democratic leadership and no bureaucracy;
- Regular performance assessments and salary reviews;
- Career and professional growth;
- Individual English lessons;
- 15 working days of annual paid vacation and days-off on state holidays;
- Flexible working hours;
- Accounting as a service;
- Corporate and social events;
- Fun and friendly environment.