Site Reliability Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer for a long-term project. If you are interested in SaaS products and web applications, streaming and CDN technologies, let’s dive into more details.
- 2 years of experience in DevOps;
- Willingness to learn new technologies and stay on the cutting edge;
- Good working knowledge of Python, HTTP, web application security, and modern system administration and tooling;
- Experience administering and automating Ubuntu at scale;
- Experience with Ansible or other configuration management tools;
- Experience with PostgreSQL, and time-series databases e.g. ClickHouse, TimescaleDB;
- Deep knowledge of Linux system internals;
- An excellent understanding of TCP, IP networks, and related networking hardware;
- Intermediate English level.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with audio streaming infrastructure (ICY, HLS, Icecast, SHOUTcast).
- Direct work with client and direct impact on their projects;
- Compensation based on your accomplishments;
- Casual and friendly work environment;
- Work remotely with flexible hours.