- Middle Full-stack Developer (React+Node.js)
- Business Development Manager
- Middle Front-end Developer (React)
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular)
- Senior Front-end Developer (React)
- Senior Mobile Developer (Android)
- WordPress Developer
- Senior Full-stack Developer (React+Node.js)
- Senior Front-end Consultant
- Senior Back-end Consultant
- Lead Generation Manager
- Middle Project Manager
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Senior Mobile Developer (Android)
We are looking for a Senior Android developer to join the team working on the Banking App project.
- Communicate with the customer, understand technical requirements and make proper technical decisions;
- Review existing code and refactor it for better code quality, testability, reuse, and scalability;
- Implement new features to mobile apps;
- Deliver high-quality code and documentation;
- Make architectural and technical decisions.
- Strong communication skills;
- At least 5 years of experience within software development;
- At least 3 years of experience with Android (including Kotlin);
- Strong knowledge of Collections, Multithreading, IO, Networking, Generics, Profiling;
- Understanding of mobile application design and UX;
- Understanding the nuances of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to effectively write code for a multitude of Android devices;
- Working knowledge of developing Android apps Experience in Agile/Scrum environment;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Experience with Azure DevOps;
- Experience of working with Backbase platform;
- Experience in working according to SCRUM methodology;
- Offshoring projects experience.
About the project:
New mobile application which will accumulate all features of digital banking (credit/debit cards management, digital wallet, peer-to-peer payments, consumer loans, loyalty programs, etc.)
The app is currently in the active development stage, the BackBase banking platform is used.
The team is distributed and consists of developers and testers located in Iceland and Ukraine.
Would be a plus:
- Challenging project that have thousands of users;
- Direct work with clients and direct impact on their projects;
- Compensation based on your accomplishments;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Paid vacations;
- Individual English lessons on-site;
- Personal development plans and technology mentoring;
- Ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and roles;
- Share and gain knowledge with regular tech talks;
- Possibility of business trips abroad;
- Flexible working hours, plus the ability to work from home;
- Comfortable office near Lviv city center in the park area;
- Personal accountant.