- Middle Full-stack Developer (React+Node.js)
- Business Development Manager
- Middle Front-end Developer (React)
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular)
- Senior Front-end Developer (React)
- WordPress Developer
- Strong Junior/Middle Manual QA Engineer
- Senior Full-stack Developer (React+Node.js)
- Senior Front-end Consultant
- Senior Back-end Consultant
- Lead Generation Manager
- Middle Project Manager
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Senior Full-stack Developer (React+Node.js)
We are in need of senior full-stack developer, who can solve complex technological challenges on both the front and the back ends. You should be able to lead the development process, perform code reviews and design software architecture. If you can handle this, let’s dive into more details.
- Ability to identify in advance and solve tech challenges;
- Lead the development process;
- Lead and cooperate with QA team;
- Recognize opportunities to improve code efficiency;
- Perform code reviews;
- Contribute to software architecture planning;
- Maintain code and documentation integrity and organization;
- Help project managers in estimating new projects;
- Keep up with emerging trends and technologies;
- Accurately match UI/UX design;
- Build reusable components.
- 4+ years of commercial experience;
- Good understanding of CSS Preprocessors, such as LESS and Sass;
- Deep experience with React/Redux is a must;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Strong knowledge in Node.js (Express);
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum or Kanban);
- Experience with build tools, code coverage, and testing frameworks — Webpack, jest, etc.;
- Strong knowledge with databases like PostgreSQL, MongoDB, SQL;
- Strong Knowledge with Rest API;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git;
- Experience with Redis. Elastic Search.
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- еxperience with serverless, FaaS and PaaS (AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, Microsoft Azure);
- Experience with relational databases;
- Experience with GraphQl.
- Long-term and challenging projects that have thousands of users;
- Direct work with clients and direct impact on their projects;
- Compensation based on your accomplishments;
- Regular salary reviews;
- 15 paid vacation days annually;
- Individual English lessons on-site and native speaker club;
- Personal development plans and technology mentoring;
- Ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and roles;
- Share and gain knowledge with regular tech talks;
- Possibility of business trips abroad;
- Flexible working hours, plus the ability to work from home;
- Comfortable office near Lviv city center in the park area;
- Personal accountant.