- Middle Full-stack Developer (React+Node.js)
- Business Development Manager
- Middle Front-end Developer (React)
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular)
- Senior Front-end Developer (React)
- WordPress Developer
- Strong Junior/Middle Manual QA Engineer
- Senior Full-stack Developer (React+Node.js)
- Senior Front-end Consultant
- Senior Back-end Consultant
- Lead Generation Manager
- Middle Project Manager
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Senior Front-end Developer (React)
For us, seniority means not only advanced knowledge of front-end technologies but also strategic thinking, code review practice, grasp of software architecture and ability to guide it. Moreover, a senior developer should be able to overcome tech challenges, take responsibility and increase efficiency and sustainability of the workflow. If it sounds like you, let’s dive into more details.
- Ability to identify in advance and solve tech challenges;
- Lead the development process;
- Lead and cooperate with QA team;
- Recognize opportunities to improve code efficiency;
- Perform code reviews;
- Contribute to software architecture planning;
- Maintain code and documentation integrity and organization;
- Help project managers in estimating new projects;
- Keep up with emerging trends and technologies;
- Accurately match ui/ux design;
- Build reusable components.
- 4+ years of commercial experience;
- Experience with Preprocessors, such as LESS and Sass;
- Deep experience with React/Redux is a must;
- Strong knowledge with Webpack;
- Experience with Saga or thunk;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum or Kanban);
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Long-term and challenging projects that have thousands of users;
- Direct work with clients and direct impact on their projects;
- Compensation based on your accomplishments;
- Regular salary reviews;
- 15 paid vacation days annually;
- Individual English lessons on-site and native speaker club;
- Personal development plans and technology mentoring;
- Ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and roles;
- Share and gain knowledge with regular tech talks;
- Possibility of business trips abroad;
- Flexible working hours, plus the ability to work from home;
- Comfortable office near Lviv city center in the park area;
- Personal accountant.