- Business Development Manager
- Senior Front-end Developer (React)
- Senior Front-end Developer (Angular)
- WordPress Developer
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular)
- Senior Back-end Developer (Node.js)
- Senior Front-end Consultant (Angular)
- Senior Back-end Consultant
- Middle Back-end Developer (Node.js)
- Middle Project Manager
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Senior Front-end Developer (Angular)
The development team at Relevant Software manages the entire web application life cycle of the 24onoff business from front to back. This includes everything from time tracking SAAS and extends all the way back to our own APIs, iOS and Android apps. The daily work is an exciting blend of custom web application development and enterprise solution integration with API. We build solutions for our users, as well as Super Admin Panel to help keep all the business complexity under control.
With so many unique internal and external customers to satisfy, we have a wide range of exposure to different problems that need solving. This isn’t rinsed and repeat development; we are in the trenches developing the future of the company with generous levels of autonomy. We are now looking for a developer who can help the team succeed with its integration strategy.
- Collaborate with team members in a Scrum/Agile development environment;
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers;
- Build reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Ensure code quality by testing the deployable solution.
- 3+ years of experience in WEB development;
- 1+ years of experience with AngularJS;
- 2+ years of experience with Angular 2+;
- Deep understanding of TypeScript;
- Good understanding of CSS Preprocessors, such as LESS and Sass;
- Experience in writing Unit tests (Jasmine, Karma);
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Possibility to grow professionally as a Front-end developer;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Competitive salary;
- Career and professional growth;
- Flexible schedule;
- Individual English lessons;
- Participation in Internal/External educational technical activities;
- Fun and friendly environment.