- Front-end Developer (Senior)
- Node.js Developer (Senior)
- System Administrator/DevOps engineer (Junior)
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Project Manager (Middle)
- PHP Engineer (Middle)
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Front-end Developer (Senior)
Аbout the project:
Buying property is a very complicated process in the UK.
The product is a personal house buying companion and a digital journey planning tool designed for prospective first-time buyers in the UK.
The product goal is to demystify the house buying process by providing easy to follow personalized advice and guidance as it walks the customer through the house buying process.
- Development of the front-end part of the system components using React;
- Providing best solutions and improvements to product features;
- Be able to make right technological decisions and stand for them before the rest of the team;
- Develop new features in accordance directions from the development manager;
- Develop new user-facing features;
- Build reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Testing the output of your own work prior to handing over for independent testing;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Participating in all necessary quality assurance work required to ensure the delivered products are truly fit for the purpose;
- Ensure code quality by testing the deployable solution, working closely with the test automation person;
- Reviewing code and providing mentorship to other developers in agile team;
- Grow your skills and share your knowledge with other developers;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- 5+ years commercial experience;
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3;
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS;
- Experience with build tools, code coverage and testing frameworks — webpack, jest etc.;
- Experience with large scale frontend applications and the ability to enter production code and be productive in short time;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git;
- Advantage: familiarity with React;
- Intermediate and above English.
- Possibility to grow professionally as a Front-end/FullStack Developer;
- Ability to work on challenging, large project with complex high load B2C platform;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Competitive salary;
- Mac workstation;
- Career and professional growth;
- Democratic leadership;
- Private lessons with English teacher;
- Really flexible schedule;
- Corporate and social events (parties, football etc.);
- Fun and friendly environment.