- Business Development Manager
- Senior Front-end Developer (React)
- Senior Front-end Developer (Angular)
- WordPress Developer
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular)
- Senior Front-end Consultant (Angular)
- Senior Back-end Consultant
- Middle Back-end Developer (Node.js)
- Middle Project Manager
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Senior Front-end Consultant (Angular)
Relevant Software is growing and therefore we are looking for new colleagues!
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Consultant to empower our current Professional Services consulting team and boost our projects.
Current project — the platform in the construction industry for two types of users: contractors, that are searching for projects on the one side and Post Managers, that are looking for the best service they can get in the scope of the budget on the other side.
- Work with the already-formed team of developers and Project managers;
- Technical support for ongoing projects;
- Conduct a code review;
- Keep a reasonable balance between technical excellence and incurred costs;
- Conduct interviews and compile a technical assessment of candidates;
- Update the competence matrix and standards of development;
- Participate in the performance review to assess technical knowledge;
- Develop a personal development plan for developers;
- Facilitate the personal development of middle and junior engineers;
- Mentor new team members.
Required skills (general):
- 6 years of professional software development experience;
- Deep knowledge of formal software development process methodology;
- Deep knowledge of web-based software engineering & architecture;
- Knowledge and experience in CI/CD;
- Knowledge of estimation techniques;
- Experience as a Team Lead;
- Experience at interviewing new developers;
- The desire to share experiences and knowledge;
- Strong communication skills;
- At least a Baсhelor degree (Master’s Degree is preferred);
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Required skills (Front-End):
- Experience with popular front-end framework Angular;
Will be a plus:
- Part-time work outside job;
- Attractive financial compensation;
- The possibility to develop your skills;
- A new challenge where you can live out your entire creativity and bring in your ideas;
- Direct cooperation with the CTO;
- Ability to work from home.