- Junior Back-end Developer (Node.js)
- Middle Full-stack Developer (React+Node.js)
- Business Development Manager
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular)
- Senior Front-end Developer (React)
- Senior Mobile Developer (Android)
- WordPress Developer
- Strong Junior/Middle Manual QA Engineer
- Human Resources Manager
- Middle UX/UI Designer
- Lead Generation Manager
- Senior BI Developer
- Senior Front-end Consultant (Angular)
- Senior Back-end Consultant
- Middle Project Manager
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Senior BI Developer
Relevant Software is looking for a Senior BI Developer who will work on the top 10 world seafood producers. The Business Intelligence Developer will build, enhance and maintain Power BI dashboards and reports. We are looking for an open-minded person, who confess continuous self-development and able to solve challenging tasks by himself. Business trips to Norway might take place.
- Understand business domain;
- Aggregate data to a good Power BI report;
- Able to work independently and do supervision;
- Communicate with customer, gather technical requirements;
- Deliver high-quality reports.
- At least 3 years’ experience within Power BI development;
- Experience in Business Intelligence, Data Integration, and Reports/Analytics;
- Building business intelligence solutions in a SQL Server environment;
- Strong SQL knowledge;
- Power BI on-Prem and Cloud experience;
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS);
- Must have a good eye for user experience, dashboard layout, color schemes, etc.;
- Experience of direct communication with the customer.
- English: Upper-Intermediate or higher. You must be able to talk to the Norwegian manager regularly;
- Responsible and loyal;
- Team player;
- Long-term and challenging projects that have thousands of users;
- Direct work with clients and direct impact on their projects;
- Compensation based on your accomplishments;
- Regular salary reviews;
- 15 paid vacation days annually;
- Individual English lessons on-site and native speaker club;
- Personal development plans and technology mentoring;
- Ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and roles;
- Share and gain knowledge with regular tech talks;
- Possibility of business trips abroad;
- Flexible working hours, plus the ability to work from home;
- Comfortable office near Lviv city center in the park area;
- Personal accountant.