Senior Back-end Developer (Python)
We are looking for a Senior Python developer to join our development team. You should be experienced enough to come up with your own solutions and ideas, pay attention to code architecture and optimization.
A well-founded and growing start-up specializing in the marketing and fashion industry, giving service both to the B2B and B2C markets. The company specialized in Augmented Intelligence and Chatbox technology, using Big Data to achieve targeted knowledge about customers and create a better marketing strategy for the fashion and retail worlds. The product relies 90% on machine learning and only 10% on human interaction.
If you’re a seasoned developer with a love for back-end technologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Take ownership and rapidly iterate while collaborating actively as part of a small, highly talented team;
- Being involved in building best-in-class web applications and the back-end magic that it takes to make it all hum;
- Handling large volumes of data;
- Working in an agile development environment, where requirements and goals might rapidly evolve as we listen to and learn from our users;
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- 4+ years of experience in software development using Python;
- Experience with AWS, (Lambda, DynamoDB, RDS, EC2, Cognito, SQS, SNS, Kinesis — at least 6 months);
- Strong analytical skills, problem solver, and ability to be self-taught;
- Strong knowledge of software architecture;
- Strong desire to work for an early-stage startup and contribute at a high level;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level.
As a plus:
- Experience with Big Data;
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Long-term and challenging project that have hundreds of users;
- Direct work with client and direct impact on their projects;
- Compensation based on your accomplishments;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Paid vacations;
- Individual English lessons on-site;
- Personal development plans and technology mentoring;
- Ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and roles;
- Share and gain knowledge with regular tech talks;
- Possibility of business trips abroad;
- Flexible working hours, plus the ability to work from home;
- Comfortable office near Lviv city center in the park area;
- Personal accountant.