- Business Development Manager
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular)
- Senior Front-end Developer (Angular)
- WordPress Developer
- Strong Junior/Middle Manual QA Engineer
- Lead Generation Manager
- Senior Back-end Developer (Node.js)
- Senior React Native Developer
- Senior iOS developer
- Senior Front-end Consultant (Angular)
- Senior React Developer (Healthcare project)
- Senior Back-end Consultant
- Content Marketing Manager
- Middle Back-end Developer (Node.js)
- Middle Project Manager
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Senior Back-end Developer (Node.js)
Our client purpose is to connect and engage aspiring music artists with music lovers everywhere while empowering both. We are creating a community that provides an adventure for aspiring music artists on the one hand and music discoverers, music listeners and music tastemakers on the other. In this community, everyone can get involved based on their levels and areas of interest. Aspiring artists can upload their music, easily share their music across their social media footprint, engage and interact with their fans in many unique ways, tell their story in their bio, let music lovers vote on their music and subject their music to ranking by the people.
- Project backend development, configuration, and maintenance;
- Execution of internal procedures and requirements of the companies associated with operating activities;
- Work as a part of a Scrum team, taking ownership of feature development tasks;
- Work closely with the client team to create and refine feature requirements;
- Identify areas for improvement proactively.
- 4+ years of experience in WEB development;
- Experience with AWS (Lambda, S3, Media Transcoding);
- Experience with Redis;
- Experience with MySQL;
- Experience in building high-load projects;
- Understanding the principles of asynchronous;
- Understanding the principles of secure data sharing, project infrastructure security principles, network security, and best practices for storing (and encrypting) user data;
- Self-motivation, result orientation;
- English (Upper-Intermediate).
Would be a plus:
- Experience writing Node.js web services;
- Knowledge of ECMAScript 8;
- Experience with MongoDB;
- Experience using Docker.
- Decent payment for work;
- Democratic leadership;
- Comfortable work conditions in modern office;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Accounting as a service;
- Paid vacations and days-off on state holidays;
- Individual English lessons;
- Corporate and social events (parties, football etc.);
- Fun and friendly environment.