Senior Back-end Developer (Java)
We are looking for a Senior Java developer to join our development team. You should be experienced enough to come up with your own solutions and ideas, pay attention to code architecture and optimization.
If you’re a seasoned developer with a love for back-end technologies, we’d like to meet you.
- 5+ years of experience as a Software developer;
- 3+ years of Java/Spring experience;
- Experience with PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge of microservices architecture;
- Strong understanding of software design and architecture;
- Experience with Agile Development, Scrum;
- Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite (Bitbucket, Jira, and Confluence);
- Solid communication skills with demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- English level — Upper-Intermediate.
- Communicate with developers on the team and client-side;
- Developing, maintaining, and innovating web apps and services;
- Code review, code optimization;
- Team planning, proper estimations, commitments;
- Creating a technical vision;
- Long-term and challenging project that have hundreds of users;
- Direct work with client and direct impact on their projects;
- Compensation based on your accomplishments;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Paid vacations;
- Individual English lessons on-site;
- Personal development plans and technology mentoring;
- Ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and roles;
- Share and gain knowledge with regular tech talks;
- Possibility of business trips abroad;
- Flexible working hours, plus the ability to work from home;
- Comfortable office near Lviv city center in the park area;
- Personal accountant.