- Business Development Manager
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular)
- Vice President of Engineering
- WordPress Developer
- Lead Generation Manager
- Senior Front-end Consultant (Angular)
- Senior Back-end Consultant
- Content Marketing Manager
- Middle Project Manager
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Senior Back-end Consultant
Relevant Software is growing and therefore we are looking for new colleagues!
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Consultant to empower our current Professional Services consulting team and boost our projects.
- Work with the already-formed team of developers and Project managers;
- Conduct interviews and compile a technical assessment of candidates;
- Mentor new team members;
- Update the competence matrix and standards of development;
- Participate in the performance review to assess technical knowledge;
- Conduct a code review;
- Develop a personal development plan for developers;
- Facilitate personal development of middle and junior engineers;
- Keep a reasonable balance between technical excellence and incurred costs;
- Technical support for ongoing projects.
Required skills (general):
- 6 years of professional software development experience;
- Deep knowledge of formal software development process methodology;
- Deep knowledge of web-based software engineering & architecture;
- Knowledge and experience in CI/CD;
- Knowledge of estimation techniques;
- Experience as a Team Lead;
- Experience at interviewing new developers;
- The desire to share experiences and knowledge;
- Strong communication skills;
- At least a Baсhelor degree (Master’s Degree is preferred);
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Required skills (Back-End):
- Experience with development microservices;
- Experience using Node.js;
- Experience using MySQL/PostgreSQL/MongoDB;
- Experience using AWS services;
- Experience using Docker.
Will be a plus:
- Experience of participation at Tech Talks.
- Attractive financial compensation;
- A new challenge where you can live out your entire creativity and bring in your ideas;
- The possibility to develop your skills;
- Direct cooperation with the CTO;
- Ability to work from home.