- Senior Front-end Developer (React)
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular)
- Project Manager
- Middle Front-End Developer (React)
- Office/Event Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Senior Full-stack Developer (React/Node.js)
- Lead Generation Manager
- Project Manager (Middle)
- PHP Engineer (Middle)
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
We are looking for a Project Manager, who will lead our client`s small projects and would be responsible for end-to-end project delivery, assuming major responsibility for customer satisfaction and quality of the results.
- Direct and manage 2+ small projects simultaneously. In an average, the project lasts from few weeks to few months, from 2 to 5 specialists work on it;
- Work with customers, project team members and stakeholders to define project scope, resource requirements, budget, timeline, deliverables and milestones;
- Participating in pre-sale activities;
- Manage projects through all phases of the software development life cycle;
- Project team management (staffing, 1 on 1, team-buildings, motivation, etc.);
- Establish workflow in the team (development, design, testing, working with requirements);
- Manage client expectations related to project, monitor and increase client satisfaction, facilitate client communications;
- Forecast, track and manage project budgets, ensure timely invoicing;
- Responsibility, decisiveness, ability to work independently, to set and achieve project goals.
- At least 1 year of experience in web project management (preferably landing pages, product/company promo websites, e-commerce) in IT outsourcing company;
- English Upper-intermediate level;
- Understanding project management methodologies;
- Clear understanding of software development lifecycle;
- Customer and result oriented;
- Self-motivated and pro-active;
- Entrepreneur minded and problem-solving mindset;
- Excellent communicational, organizational and time-management skills;
- Working knowledge of project management tools: JIRA, Trello;
- Experience in management UX/UI designers will be a plus.
- Decent payment for work;
- Democratic leadership;
- Regular performance assessments and salary reviews;
- Private lessons with English teacher;
- Paid taxes for you;
- 15 working days of annual paid vacation;
- Self-motivated schedule;
- Corporate and social events (parties, football etc.);
- Fun and friendly environment.