- Middle Full-stack Developer (React+Node.js)
- Business Development Manager
- Middle Front-end Developer (React)
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular)
- Senior Front-end Developer (React)
- Senior Mobile Developer (Android)
- WordPress Developer
- Senior Full-stack Developer (React+Node.js)
- Senior Front-end Consultant
- Senior Back-end Consultant
- Lead Generation Manager
- Middle Project Manager
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Middle Project Manager
We are looking for a pragmatic middle project manager, who will lead our development teams, communicate with clients, resolve possible conflicts and own the project from estimation to delivery. You should have great communication and management skills as well as a clear understanding of software development lifecycle and its terms.
- Direct and manage project development from project Initiation to Closure within budget, schedule and resource limits;
- Take part in the Engagement process (apply Client’s insights to the design and development of the proposal, negotiations with the client);
- Manage client expectations related to product appearance and quality, design and create the most impactful strategies;
- Manage multiple stakeholders using various tools and techniques, monitor and increase client satisfaction, facilitate client communications and ideas;
- Project ownerships in all aspects (budget, scope, schedule, quality, etc.);
- Project team management (staffing, personal development plans, 1 to 1 meetings, team-buildings, motivation, etc.);
- Forecast, track and manage project budgets, ensure timely invoicing;
- Identify, mitigate, and communicate project risks.
- 2+ years of experience in project management in IT outsourcing company;
- Advanced English level;
- Broad understanding of the engagement process and identifying Client’s key marketing and financial KPIs;
- Must have an intense curiosity and passion for understanding Client’s needs;
- Proven experience in managing UI/UX stage on various projects;
- Understanding of design methodologies (Design Thinking, Agile Design, System thinking, X problem, etc.);
- Customer and result-oriented;
- Self-motivated and proactive;
- Preferable background — QA or Account manager;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- Excellent communication skills and meeting facilitation skills.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and performance;
- 15 working days of annual paid vacation;
- Possibility to share and gain knowledge on regular tech talks;
- Individual English lessons on-site and discussion clubs with a native speaker;
- Comfortable office near Lviv city center in the park area;
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies;
- Friendly, positive, fun atmosphere;
- Comfortable work environment where you communicate and work directly with worldwide clients;
- Experienced colleagues with 85% of middle and senior engineers;
- Regular performance assessments and salary reviews;
- Accounting as a service;
- Flexible working hours.