- Business Development Manager
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular)
- Vice President of Engineering
- WordPress Developer
- Lead Generation Manager
- Senior Front-end Consultant (Angular)
- Senior Back-end Consultant
- Content Marketing Manager
- Middle Project Manager
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Middle Project Manager
We are looking for a Project Manager, who will lead our development teams and help our clients receive world-class software development services.
- Direct and manage project development from project Initiation to Closure within budget, schedule and resource limits;
- Take part in Engagement process (projects estimation, creating proposal, negotiations with the client);
- Project team management (staffing, personal development plans, 1 on 1, team-buildings, motivation, etc.);
- Manage client expectations related to project, monitor and increase client satisfaction, facilitate client communications;
- Project ownerships in all aspects (budget, scope, schedule, quality, etc.)
- Forecast, track and manage project budgets, ensure timely invoicing;
- Identify, mitigate and communicate project risks.
- 2+ years of experience in project management in IT outsourcing company;
- English Upper-intermediate level;
- Proven experience in managing Fixed Price projects;
- Understanding of Traditional (PMI, Prince2, RUP and etc.) and Agile (SCRUM, Kanban, XP, Lean and etc.) project management methodologies;
- Customer and result oriented;
- Self-motivated and proactive;
- Technical background (QC or Dev);
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- Excellent communication skills and meeting facilitation skills.
- Decent payment for work;
- Democratic leadership;
- Projects variety and mobility among projects;
- Regular performance assessments and salary reviews;
- Private lessons with English teacher;
- Really flexible schedule;
- Corporate and social events (parties, football etc.);
- Fun and friendly environment.
Please upload your CV