- Front-end Developer (Senior)
- Node.js Developer (Senior)
- UX/UI Designer (Middle)
- UX/UI Designer (Junior)
- Front-end Developer (React)
- Middle Project Manager
- Front-End Developer (Junior)
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Node.js Developer (Senior)
Аbout the project:
Buying property is a very complicated process in the UK.
The product is a personal house buying companion and a digital journey planning tool designed for prospective first-time buyers in the UK.
The product goal is to demystify the house buying process by providing easy to follow personalized advice and guidance as it walks the customer through the house buying process.
- Actively participate in design/build of the software engineering lifecycle;
- Providing best solutions and improvements to product features;
- Be able to make right technological decisions and stand for them before the rest of the team;
- Communicate with developers, designers, project managers and clients when it necessary.
- 5+ years commercial experience;
- Experience in building REST interfaces;
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Experience with relational databases;
- Understanding microservices approach;
- Deep experience with NodeJS is a must;
- Experience with serverless, FaaS and PaaS (AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, Microsoft Azure);
- Experience with SQL and noSQL, experience of work with data warehouse or data storage, Postgres,
- Cassandra, Redis
- Messaging — event-driven (publish/subscribe) architecture; AMQP;
- Experience working in an agile environment (Scrum or Kanban).
- Optimized assets — webpack, CDN
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Strategic and sensible approach for problem solving and strong attention to detail;
- Motivated by challenges and are passionate about technology with a product focused mindset;
- Open mindset and aspiration to be a team player.
- Decent payment for work;
- Democratic leadership;
- Projects variety and mobility among projects;
- Regular performance assessments and salary reviews;
- Private lessons with English teacher;
- Really flexible schedule;
- Corporate and social events (parties, football etc.);
- Fun and friendly environment.