- Junior Back-end Developer (Node.js)
- Middle Full-stack Developer (React+Node.js)
- Business Development Manager
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular)
- Senior Front-end Developer (React)
- Senior Mobile Developer (Android)
- WordPress Developer
- Strong Junior/Middle Manual QA Engineer
- Human Resources Manager
- Middle UX/UI Designer
- Lead Generation Manager
- Senior BI Developer
- Senior Front-end Consultant (Angular)
- Senior Back-end Consultant
- Middle Project Manager
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Middle UX/UI Designer
We are looking for a person who will work closely with both Business Analysis department and Clients. The main goal is to build an efficient interface based on gathered and analyzed requirements by using various tools and techniques. We are a team mature and highly self-organized specialist who are aiming to provide Clients with Relevant solutions.
- Interview Clients and Customers;
- Participate in an engagement process;
- Create prototypes and wireframes for new product ideas;
- Plan and implement designs;
- Validate technical and business requirements to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions;
- Optimize user interface designs for existing Clients;
- Test existing and newly developed interfaces for intuitivity and experience;
- Test new ideas before implementing and provide a report about an implementation based on gathered user’s feedback;
- Proactively conduct ongoing user research.
- 2+ proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role;
- Portfolio of design projects;
- Knowledge of wireframe tools and wireframing techniques;
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software (Sketch, Figma, etc.);
- Knowledge of multiple data gathering, analysis, and presentation techniques;
- Ability to discuss and explain various options to different groups of stakeholders;
- Detail-oriented, critical thinking, customer-centered person.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and performance;
- 15 working days of annual paid vacation;
- Possibility to share and gain knowledge on regular tech talks;
- Individual English lessons on-site and discussion clubs with a native speaker;
- Comfortable office near Lviv city center in the park area;
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies;
- Friendly, positive, fun atmosphere;
- Comfortable work environment where you communicate and work directly with worldwide clients;
- Experienced colleagues with 85% of middle and senior engineers;
- Regular performance assessments and salary reviews;
- Accounting as a service;
- Flexible working hours.