Middle QA/BA Engineer
Our company is looking for a Middle QA/BA engineer, who can be a part of a 24onoff development team. You should have strong knowledge of software testing, be willing to work, and constantly grow either as a business analyst.
- Manual testing of web and mobile applications;
- Participate in creation of various test cases and checklists;
- Share bugs with a team and conduct review/clarification sessions;
- Work on test plan and QA reports;
- Proactively help a Business analyst and a Client to create user stories based on technical requirements;
- Communicating with customer about progress and product quality.
- At least 1+ year of commercial experience in testing;
- Strong theoretical knowledge of software testing (test design, documentation, bug reporting, etc.);
- Good knowledge of software development life cycle and understanding of quality assurance practices;
- Knowledge of JIRA or similar bug tracking system;
- Knowledge of REST API (postman, SoapUI, or similar);
- Upper-intermediate English (to be able to speak with the client on QA related topics, work with documentation);
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Hardworking and proactivity;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good presentation skills.
Would be a plus:
- Technical education (or any courses);
- Knowledge of one of the programming language;
- Knowledge of SQL, NoSQL;
- Knowledge of test automation;
- Experience in writing user stories or any other kind of work with documented requirements.
- Long-term and challenging projects;
- Direct work with the client and direct impact on their projects;
- Compensation based on your accomplishments;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Paid vacations;
- Individual English lessons on-site;
- Personal development plans and technology mentoring;
- Ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and roles;
- Share and gain knowledge with regular tech talks;
- Possibility of business trips abroad;
- Flexible working hours, plus the ability to work from home;
- Comfortable office near Lviv city center in the park area;
- Personal accountant.