Middle QA/BA Engineer
Technical level: Middle Job category: QA
Our company is looking for a Middle QA/BA engineer who can be a part of a Relevant Software development team. You should have strong knowledge of software testing, be willing to work, and constantly grow either as a business analyst.
- Manual testing of web and mobile applications;
- Participate in creation of various test cases and checklists;
- Share bugs with a team and conduct review/clarification sessions;
- Work on test plan and QA reports;
- Proactively help a Business analyst and a Client to create user stories based on technical requirements;
- Communicating with customer about progress and product quality.
- At least 1+ year of commercial experience in testing;
- Strong theoretical knowledge of software testing (test design, documentation, bug reporting, etc.);
- Good knowledge of software development life cycle and understanding of quality assurance practices;
- Knowledge of JIRA or similar bug tracking system;
- Knowledge of REST API (postman, SoapUI, or similar);
- Upper-intermediate English (to be able to speak with the client on QA related topics, work with documentation);
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Hardworking and proactivity;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good presentation skills.
Would be a plus
- Technical education (or any courses);
- Knowledge of one of the programming language;
- Knowledge of SQL, NoSQL;
- Knowledge of test automation;
- Experience in writing user stories or any other kind of work with documented requirements.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and performance;
- 15 working days of annual paid vacation and 5 sick leaves;
- 3 additional days off for special occasions;
- Opportunity for career growth, mentorship and personal development plan;
- Experienced colleagues with 85% of middle and senior engineers;
- Individual English lessons on-site (for all) and walkie-talkie lessons in the park (for citizens of Lviv);
- Comfortable office near Lviv city center in the park area;
- Possibility to work from anywhere in the world;
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies;
- Friendly, positive, fun atmosphere;
- Regular performance assessments and salary reviews;
- Accounting as a service;
- Flexible working approach;
- No probation period.