- Business Development Manager
- Senior Front-end Developer (React)
- Senior Front-end Developer (Angular)
- WordPress Developer
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular)
- Senior Front-end Consultant (Angular)
- Senior Back-end Consultant
- Middle Back-end Developer (Node.js)
- Middle Project Manager
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Middle Back-end Developer (Node.js)
The project – platform in construction industry for two types of users: contractors, that are searching for projects on the one side and Post Managers, that are looking for the best service they can get in the scope of the budget on the other side.
- Project backend development, configuration, and maintenance;
- Execution of internal procedures and requirements of the companies associated with operating activities;
- Work as a part of a Scrum team, taking ownership of feature development tasks;
- Work closely with the client team to create and refine feature requirements;
- Identify areas for improvement proactively.
- 3+ years of experience in WEB development;
- Experience with REST and WebSocket;
- Experience with MySQL / PostgreSQL;
- Ability to write comprehensible code;
- Understanding the principles of asynchronous;
- Understanding the principles of secure data sharing, project infrastructure security principles, network security, and best practices for storing (and encrypting) user data;
- Self-motivation, result orientation;
- Language: English (Intermediate +).
Would be a plus:
- Experience writing Node.js web services;
- Knowledge of ECMAScript 8;
- Experience with MongoDB, Redis;
- Experience using Docker;
- Experience with AWS Infrastructure.
- Decent payment for work;
- Democratic leadership;
- Comfortable work conditions in modern office;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Accounting as a service;
- Paid vacations and days-off on state holidays;
- Individual English lessons;
- Corporate and social events (parties, football etc.);
- Fun and friendly environment.