- Middle Front-end Developer (React)
- Middle Front-end Developer (AngularJS)
- Junior Manual QA Engineer
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular 6)
- Middle Front-end Developer (Vue.js)
- Senior Front-End Developer (React)
- Senior Full-stack Developer (React/Node.js)
- Lead Generation Manager
- Middle Back-end Developer (Node.js)
- Middle Project Manager
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Middle Back-end Developer (Node.js)
We are looking for a Middle Node.js Developer to join our team.
About the project:
The platform in the construction industry for two type of users: contractors, that are searching for projects on the one side and Post Managers, that are looking for the best service they can get in the scope of the budget on the other side.
- Project backend development, configuration, and maintenance;
- Execution of internal procedures and requirements of the companies associated with operating activities;
- Work as a part of a Scrum team, taking ownership of feature development tasks;
- Work closely with the client team to create and refine feature requirements;
- Identify areas for improvement proactively.
- 4+ years of experience in WEB development;
- 2+ years of previous experience in Node.js development;
- Experience writing Node.js web services;
- Knowledge of ECMAScript 8;
- Experience with REST/SOAP and WebSocket;
- Experience with MongoDB, Redis;
- Experience with MySQL / PostgreSQL;
- Experience using Docker;
- Experience with AWS Infrastructure;
- Ability to write comprehensible code;
- Understanding the principles of asynchronous;
- Understanding the principles of secure data sharing, project infrastructure security principles, network
- Security, and best practices for storing (and encrypting) user data;
- Self-motivation, result orientation;
- Language: English (Intermediate +).
- Decent payment for work;
- Democratic leadership;
- Comfortable work conditions in modern office;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Accounting as a service;
- Paid vacations and days-off on state holidays;
- Individual English lessons;
- Corporate and social events (parties, football etc.);
- Fun and friendly environment.