- Business Development Manager
- Middle Front-End Developer (React)
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular)
- Vice President of Engineering
- WordPress Developer
- Strong Junior/Middle Manual QA Engineer
- Accountant Assistant
- Middle HR Manager
- Lead Generation Manager
- Senior Front-end Consultant (Angular)
- Senior Back-end Consultant
- Middle Project Manager
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Middle HR Manager
Relevant Software is looking for an experienced HR Manager to join the team.
- HR strategy development;
- Creating, implementing, communicating, monitoring and following up HR policies and practices across all levels of the company;
- Managing the process of an employee lifecycle: facilitate onboarding, finalize adaptation and trial period, conduct performance appraisals and compensation reviews, manage exits, etc.;
- Supporting the company’s culture and atmosphere;
- Be involved in the company’s HR Brand building;
- Conducting all necessary activities to identify employee’s satisfaction and initiate further actions for growing up of motivation and loyalty;
- Analyze HR data (turnover, people costs, etc.) to identify risks and opportunities for improvement;
- Management of Office/Event Manager.
- 3+ years of successful HR working experience in IT companies size 80+ or non-IT international companies;
- Relationship-building, personal approach, and great soft skills;
- Strong leadership and proactiveness;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- High communication skills, attention to detail;
- High ethical standards;
- Upper-intermediate level of written and spoken English;
- HR education or certification would be an advantage.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and results;
- 15 working days of annual paid vacation;
- Regular salary reviews based on performance;
- Individual English lessons on-site, native speaker club;
- Experienced colleagues that are ready to help;
- Transparency in relationships and workflow;
- Variety of team building events to inspirit a community;
- Opportunity to initiate and take part in social projects;
- Comfortable loft office near Lviv city center at the park area;
- Flexible working hours, the ability to work from home if necessary.
Please upload your CV