- Middle Full-stack Developer (React+Node.js)
- Business Development Manager
- Middle Front-end Developer (React)
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular)
- Senior Front-end Developer (React)
- Senior Mobile Developer (Android)
- WordPress Developer
- Senior Full-stack Developer (React+Node.js)
- Senior Front-end Consultant
- Senior Back-end Consultant
- Lead Generation Manager
- Middle Project Manager
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Middle Full-stack Developer (React+Node.js)
We are in need of a full-stack developer, who can be a part of a FirstHomeCoach development team that works on both the front and the back ends. You should be an active participant in the development process, write good code and be involved in decisions about software architecture design. If you can handle this, let’s dive into more details.
- Participate the development process;
- Cooperate with QA team;
- Recognize opportunities to improve code efficiency;
- Perform code peer-to-peer reviews;
- Contribute to software architecture planning;
- Maintain code and documentation integrity and organization;
- Help project managers in estimating new features;
- Keep up with emerging trends and technologies;
- Accurately match UI/UX design;
- Build reusable components.
- 2+ years of commercial experience;
- Good understanding of CSS Preprocessors, such as LESS and Sass;
- Experience with React/Redux is a must;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Strong knowledge in Node.js (Express);
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum or Kanban);
- Experience with build tools, code coverage, and testing frameworks — Webpack, jest, etc.;
- Strong knowledge with DB like PostgreSQL, MongoDB, SQL;
- Strong Knowledge with Rest API;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git;
- Experience with Redis, Elastic Search;
- Experience with AWS Infrastructure.
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Experience with serverless, FaaS and PaaS (AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, Microsoft Azure);
- Understanding of SDLC;
- Experience with relational databases;
- Experience with GraphQl.
Nice to have:
- Long-term and challenging project that have thousands of users;
- Direct work with clients and direct impact on their projects;
- Compensation based on your accomplishments;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Paid vacations;
- Individual English lessons on-site;
- Personal development plans and technology mentoring;
- Ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and roles;
- Share and gain knowledge with regular tech talks;
- Possibility of business trips abroad;
- Flexible working hours, plus the ability to work from home;
- Comfortable office near Lviv city center in the park area;
- Personal accountant.