- Middle Front-end Developer (React)
- Middle Front-end Developer (AngularJS)
- Junior Manual QA Engineer
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular 6)
- Middle Front-end Developer (Vue.js)
- Senior Front-End Developer (React)
- Senior Full-stack Developer (React/Node.js)
- Lead Generation Manager
- Middle Back-end Developer (Node.js)
- Middle Project Manager
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Middle Front-end Developer (Vue.js)
The main aim of the product to provide a solution for the digitization of office work for small businesses. The platform helps edit and manage business processes. In this case, order management becomes more usable and efficient for the customers.
- Build and deploy Vue.js components;
- Write clean, modular, testable and robust code;
- Maintaining current a together with the rest of the team, etc.
- 2+ years within Front-end Developer position;
- Strong experience with framework Vue.js;
- Strong knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 fundamentals;
- Working experience with one of the frameworks — Angular 2+, React.JS;
- Experience with Vuex, Weeks;
- Bootstrap, Git, Experience with WebSockets would be a plus;
- English: Intermediate or higher.
- Decent payment for work;
- Democratic leadership;
- Comfortable work conditions in modern office;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Accounting as a service;
- Paid vacations and days-off on state holidays;
- Individual English lessons;
- Corporate and social events (parties, football etc.);
- Fun and friendly environment.