- Senior Front-end Developer (React)
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular)
- Project Manager
- Middle Front-End Developer (React)
- Office/Event Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Senior Full-stack Developer (React/Node.js)
- Lead Generation Manager
- Project Manager (Middle)
- PHP Engineer (Middle)
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Middle Front-End Developer (React)
Аbout the project:
Emergency Management System. It is the easily scalable emergency management platform that helps businesses and organisations to have more visibility and control over emergencies and manage emergency response procedures. The system consists of a User app and Admin panel. Admin adjusts general settings, uploads documents (like safety data sheets, evacuation plans etc.), emergency contacts, sets up emergency procedures and assigns Users responsible for emergency management. In case of the emergency, all Users get notifications along with the step-by-step instruction of how to act in this particular case.
- Providing the best solutions and improvements to product features;
- Communicate with developers, designers, project manager, and client`s team;
- Reviewing code to other developers;
- Build reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Ensure code quality by testing the deployable solution, working closely with the test automation person.
- 2+ years of commercial experience;
- Good understanding of CSS Preprocessors, such as LESS and Sass;
- Deep experience with React/Redux is a must;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum or Kanban);
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git;
- Intermediate English.
- Possibility to grow professionally as a Front-end/Full-stack Developer;
- Ability to work on challenging, large project with complex high load B2C platform;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Competitive salary;
- Career and professional growth;
- Democratic leadership;
- Private lessons with an English teacher;
- Really flexible schedule;
- Corporate and social events (parties, football etc.);
- Fun and friendly environment.