Middle Front-end Developer (React)
We are in need of an engineer, who can be a confident team-member in the team of front-end developers for a product in the data-management field. You should be an active participant in the development process, write good code, and be involved in decisions about software architecture design.
If you can handle this, let’s dive into more details.
- Participate the development process;
- Cooperate with back-end developer, BA, PM, and Client;
- Recognize opportunities to improve code efficiency;
- Contribute to software architecture planning;
- Maintain code and documentation integrity and organization;
- Help project managers in estimating new features;
- Keep up with emerging trends and technologies.
- Accurately match UI/UX design;
- Build reusable components.
- 2+ years of commercial experience;
- Good understanding of CSS Preprocessors, such as LESS and Sass;
- Advanced knowledge of React/Redux is a must;
- Experience with Redux middlewares (redux-thunk, redux-saga);
- Understanding the core principles of Functional Programming and experience with libraries like ramda;
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX;
- Experience writing tests (Unit/Integration/End to End);
- Experience with build tools like Webpack, Rollup;
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum or Kanban);
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
Nice to have:
- Experience with charts libraries – D3.js, amChart or vx;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Understanding of SDLC;
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases;
- Experience with AWS Infrastructure.
- Long-term and challenging project that have hundreds of users;
- Direct work with client and direct impact on their projects;
- Compensation based on your accomplishments;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Paid vacations;
- Individual English lessons on-site;
- Personal development plans and technology mentoring;
- Ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and roles;
- Share and gain knowledge with regular tech talks;
- Possibility of business trips abroad;
- Flexible working hours, plus the ability to work from home;
- Comfortable office near Lviv city center in the park area;
- Personal accountant.