- Middle Front-end Developer (React)
- Middle Front-end Developer (AngularJS)
- Junior Manual QA Engineer
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular 6)
- Middle Front-end Developer (Vue.js)
- Senior Front-End Developer (React)
- Senior Full-stack Developer (React/Node.js)
- Lead Generation Manager
- Middle Back-end Developer (Node.js)
- Middle Project Manager
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Middle Front-end Developer (React)
Аbout the project:
Buying property is a very complicated process in the UK.
The product is a personal house buying companion and a digital journey planning tool designed for prospective first-time buyers in the UK.
The product goal is to demystify the house buying process by providing easy to follow personalized advice and guidance as it walks the customer through the house buying process.
- Providing the best solutions and improvements to product features;
- Communicate with developers, designers, project manager, and client`s team;
- Reviewing code and providing mentorship to other developers;
- Build reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Ensure code quality by testing the deployable solution, working closely with the test automation person.
- 2+ years of commercial experience;
- Deep understanding of TypeScript;
- Deep experience with React/Redux is a must;
- Good understanding of CSS Preprocessors, such as LESS and Sass;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Possibility to grow professionally as a Front-end/Full-stack Developer;
- Ability to work on challenging, large project with complex high load B2C platform;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible schedule;
- Individual English lessons;
- Participation in Internal/External educational technical activities;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment.