- Middle Front-end Developer (React)
- Middle Front-end Developer (AngularJS)
- Junior Manual QA Engineer
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular 6)
- Middle Front-end Developer (Vue.js)
- Senior Front-End Developer (React)
- Senior Full-stack Developer (React/Node.js)
- Lead Generation Manager
- Middle Back-end Developer (Node.js)
- Middle Project Manager
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Middle Front-end Developer (AngularJS)
About the project:
The project is a global marketplace for influencers. Companies can acquire digital media marketing from one or multiple influencers, which can be found in the project database.
- Providing the best solutions and improvements to product features;
- Communicate with tech lead, project manager, and client`s team;
- Build reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Ensure code quality by testing the deployable solution.
- 2+ years of commercial experience;
- Good understanding of CSS Preprocessors, such as LESS and Sass;
- Experience with Angular 1.x is a must;
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git;
- As an advantage D3.js experience;
- Intermediate English.
- Possibility to grow professionally as a Front-end Developer;
- Ability to work on challenging, large projects;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Competitive salary;
- Career and professional growth;
- Democratic leadership;
- Private lessons with English teacher;
- Really flexible schedule;
- Corporate and social events (parties, football etc.);
- Fun and friendly environment.