Middle Front-end Developer (Angular)
We are looking for a Middle Angular developer to join the development team of the 24onoff project. Our company manages the entire application development, which includes time tracking SaaS platform, custom APIs and iOS and Android apps. You’ll be responsible for writing a highly efficient front-end code of 24Onoff’s web application.
With so many unique internal and external customers to satisfy, we have a wide range of exciting challenges. This isn’t rinsed and repeat development; we are developing the future of the 24onoff company with a generous level of autonomy.
- Collaborate with team members in a Scrum/Agile development environment;
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers;
- Build reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Ensure code quality by testing the deployable solution.
- 2+ years of experience in WEB development;
- 2+ years of experience with AngularJS (1.5 – 1.7);
- Experience with Angular 2+, RxJs, NgRx;
- Good understanding of CSS Preprocessors, such as LESS and Sass;
- Experience with Gulp, Bootstrap;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Long-term and challenging project that have thousands of users;
- Direct work with clients and direct impact on their projects;
- Compensation based on your accomplishments;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Paid vacations;
- Individual English lessons on-site;
- Personal development plans and technology mentoring;
- Ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and roles;
- Share and gain knowledge with regular tech talks;
- Possibility of business trips abroad;
- Flexible working hours, plus the ability to work from home;
- Comfortable office near Lviv city center in the park area;
- Personal accountant.