- Business Development Manager
- Senior Front-end Developer (React)
- Senior Front-end Developer (Angular)
- WordPress Developer
- Junior Front-end developer (React)
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular)
- Middle Back-end Developer (PHP)
- Lead Generation Manager
- Senior Front-end Consultant
- Senior Back-end Consultant
- Middle Back-end Developer (Node.js)
- Middle Project Manager
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Middle Back-end Developer (PHP)
The development team at Relevant Software manages the entire web application life cycle of the 24onoff business from front to back. This includes everything from time tracking SAAS and extends all the way back to our own APIs, iOS and Android apps. The daily work is an exciting blend of custom web application development and enterprise solution integration with API. We build solutions for our users, as well as Super Admin Panel to help keep all the business complexity under control.
With so many unique internal and external customers to satisfy, we have a wide range of exposure to different problems that need solving. This isn’t rinsed and repeat development; we are in the trenches developing the future of the company with generous levels of autonomy. We are now looking for a developer with strong API understanding that can help the team succeed with its integration strategy.
- Build, and maintain applications, API, and systems for internal and external users at a large scale;
- Help with the development of new features to fit 24onoff roadmap with other developers;
- Collaborate with team members in a Scrum/Agile development environment;
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers;
- Assist with debugging / development of bug fixes – day-to-day maintenancе.
- 3 years of experience in WEB development;
- PHP framework experience;
- Knowledge of QA automation processes and tools such as Selenium and PHPUnit;
- Experience working with NoSQL and MySQL databases;
- Experience in UNIX systems;
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development, knowledge of OOP principles in PHP;
- Knowledge of RESTful API integration;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Nice to have experience with:
- Documentation: PHPDoc;
- AMQP: RabbitMQ;
- Experience with caching systems;
- Experience with Docker;
- Possibility to grow professionally as a Back-end developer;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Competitive salary;
- Career and professional growth;
- Flexible schedule;
- Individual English lessons;
- Participation in Internal/External educational technical activities;
- Fun and friendly environment.