- Senior Front-end Developer (React)
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular)
- Project Manager
- Middle Front-End Developer (React)
- Office/Event Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Senior Full-stack Developer (React/Node.js)
- Lead Generation Manager
- Project Manager (Middle)
- PHP Engineer (Middle)
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Lead Generation Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated researcher and lead generation manager who would be in charge of all outbound strategy. If you know how to identify and prospect new business, if you are passionate about building effective outbound campaigns; if you can work in a team as well as on your own, then we want you to consider an opportunity of joining our team.
This is an entry-level position in our growing business team. You will be responsible for researching and developing new sales opportunities and establishing the first contact with prospective customers.
СEO, 2x Business Development Managers, 1x Pre-sales Manager, 1x Lead Generation Manager
- Day-to-day work with potential customers’ database;
- Finding new potential clients;
- Cold emails/calls etc.;
- Lead generation;
- Arrange the initial Leads / Clients contacts;
- Handle CRM daily;
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager in order to deliver the Lead Generation plans;
- Conduct professional social network research (Linkedin, Facebook, Angel List, Quora, Contact Databases, Similarweb, etc.);
- Fundamental research of the companies and contacts within focus markets and target companies;
- Meeting setup.
- Upper-Intermediate English is a must;
- Experience in Lead Generation and good working knowledge of HubSpot CRM would be a plus;
- University degree;
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies;
- Understanding of software development methodologies;
- Understanding negotiation and sales process;
- Creative, proactive and eager to learn new things;
- Self-organization and time management skills;
- Responsible and attentive to detail;
- Analytical skills is a must.
- Decent payment for work;
- Democratic leadership;
- Projects variety and mobility among projects;
- Regular performance assessments and salary reviews;
- Private lessons with English teacher;
- Really flexible schedule;
- Corporate and social events (parties, football etc.);
- Fun and friendly environment.