- Junior Back-end Developer (Node.js)
- Middle Full-stack Developer (React+Node.js)
- Business Development Manager
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular)
- Senior Front-end Developer (React)
- Senior Mobile Developer (Android)
- WordPress Developer
- Strong Junior/Middle Manual QA Engineer
- Human Resources Manager
- Middle UX/UI Designer
- Lead Generation Manager
- Senior BI Developer
- Senior Front-end Consultant (Angular)
- Senior Back-end Consultant
- Middle Project Manager
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Lead Generation Manager
Would you like to be a part of a growing business development team, be responsible for research and development of new sales opportunities and establishment of the first contact with prospective customers? We are looking for a person who is familiar with the software development lifecycle, CRM and is passionate about building effective outbound campaigns.
If it sounds like you, let’s dive into details.
- Day-to-day work with potential customers’ database;
- Finding new potential clients;
- Cold emails;
- Arrange the initial Leads / Clients contacts;
- Handle CRM daily;
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager in order to deliver the Lead Generation plans;
- Conduct professional social network research (Linkedin, Facebook, Angel List, Quora, Contact Databases, Similarweb, etc.);
- Fundamental research of the companies and contacts within focus markets and target companies;
- Meeting setup.
- Upper-Intermediate English is a must;
- Experience in Lead Generation and good working knowledge of Pipedrive CRM would be a plus;
- University degree;
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies;
- Understanding of software development methodologies;
- Understanding negotiation and sales process;
- Creative, proactive and eager to learn new things;
- Self-organization and time management skills;
- Responsible and attentive to detail;
- Analytical skills is a must.
- Compensation based on your accomplishments;
- Regular salary reviews;
- 15 paid vacation days annually;
- Individual English lessons on-site and native speaker club;
- Opportunity to initiate and take part in social projects;
- Transparency in relationships and workflows;
- Short distance to managers, easy to get feedback;
- Variety of team building events;
- Flexible working hours, plus the ability to work from home;
- Comfortable office near Lviv city center in the park area;
- Yoga classes and on-site massages;
- Personal accountant;
- IT Club membership.