- Business Development Manager
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular)
- Vice President of Engineering
- WordPress Developer
- Lead Generation Manager
- Senior Front-end Consultant (Angular)
- Senior Back-end Consultant
- Content Marketing Manager
- Middle Project Manager
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Lead Generation Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated researcher and lead generation manager who would be in charge of all outbound strategy. If you know how to identify and prospect new business, if you are passionate about building effective outbound campaigns; if you can work in a team as well as on your own, then we want you to consider an opportunity of joining our team.
This is an entry-level position in our growing business team. You will be responsible for researching and developing new sales opportunities and establishing the first contact with prospective customers.
СEO, Business Development Manager, Pre-sales Manager, 2 Lead Generation Managers
- Day-to-day work with potential customers’ database;
- Finding new potential clients;
- Cold emails/calls, etc.;
- Lead generation;
- Arrange the initial Leads/Clients contacts;
- Handle CRM daily;
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager in order to deliver the Lead Generation plans;
- Conduct professional social network research (Linkedin, Facebook, Angel List, Quora, Contact Databases, Similarweb, etc.);
- Fundamental research of the companies and contacts within focus markets and target companies;
- Meeting setup.
- Upper-Intermediate English is a must;
- Experience in Lead Generation and good working knowledge of HubSpot CRM would be a plus;
- University degree;
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies;
- Understanding of software development methodologies;
- Understanding negotiation and sales process;
- Creative, proactive and eager to learn new things;
- Self-organization and time management skills;
- Responsible and attentive to detail;
- Analytical skills is a must.
- Decent payment for work;
- Democratic leadership;
- 15 working days of annual paid vacation;
- Days-off on state holidays;
- Opportunity for career and professional growth. We welcome new ideas and initiatives about making sales processes more efficient;
- Regular performance assessments and compensation reviews;
- Individual English lessons;
- Flexible schedule;
- IT Club membership card which provides pleasant discounts;
- Fun and friendly environment.