- Junior Back-end Developer (Node.js)
- Middle Full-stack Developer (React+Node.js)
- Business Development Manager
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular)
- Senior Front-end Developer (React)
- Senior Mobile Developer (Android)
- WordPress Developer
- Strong Junior/Middle Manual QA Engineer
- Human Resources Manager
- Middle UX/UI Designer
- Lead Generation Manager
- Senior BI Developer
- Senior Front-end Consultant (Angular)
- Senior Back-end Consultant
- Middle Project Manager
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Junior Back-end Developer (Node.js)
We are looking for a proactive Junior Node.js Developer to join our team. You’ll be responsible for backend development, configuration, and maintenance and should have a grasp of asynchronous code development and data security. Experience in Scrum methodology is preferred.
- Project backend development, configuration, and maintenance;
- Execution of internal procedures and requirements of the companies associated with operating activities;
- Work as a part of a Scrum team (front-end developer, business analyst, project manager, product owner, QA engineer, mentors), taking ownership of feature development tasks;
- Work closely with the Business Analyst and Project Manager to create and refine feature requirements;
- Identify areas for improvement proactively.
- 6+ months of experience in WEB development;
- Experience with MySQL / PostgreSQL;
- Ability to write comprehensible code;
- Understanding the principles of asynchronous;
- Understanding the principles of secure data sharing, project infrastructure security principles, network security, and best practices for storing (and encrypting) user data;
- Self-motivation, result orientation;
- Language: English (Intermediate).
- Experience writing Node.js web services;
- Understanding of SDLC;
- Experience using Docker;
- Experience with AWS Infrastructure.
- Long-term and challenging projects that have thousands of users;
- Direct work with clients and direct impact on their projects;
- Compensation based on your accomplishments;
- Regular salary reviews;
- 15 paid vacation days annually;
- Individual English lessons on-site and native speaker club;
- Personal development plans and technology mentoring;
- Ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and roles;
- Share and gain knowledge with regular tech talks;
- Possibility of business trips abroad;
- Flexible working hours, plus the ability to work from home;
- Comfortable office near Lviv city center in the park area;
- Personal accountant.
About the project:
It is a project in the resources management field. A product aimed to help to resolve a lot of routine in the employee life cycle and optimize the amount of resources on a bench.
Would be a plus: