Head of Business Development
Relevant Software is looking for a Head of Sales to develop our biz dev office in Kyiv. This position is the executive responsible for sales success at the Relevant Software, reporting to the CEO. Responsible for strategic sales leadership and revenue delivery for the company.
Relevant is a 7 years old IT outsourcing company that provides organizations with senior tech talent and product development expertise to build world-class software. We work on outstaffing (70%) and product development (30%) models.
Our key tech stack is React.js and Node.js. Domain expertise: Retail, Construction, Fintech, IoT.
This position is about growth and we are looking for an outstanding leader who will be interested in establishing long-term relationships with potential clients all over the world.
- Organization, planning, and coordination of the Sales department;
- Setting sales goals (both on quantity and quality) and taking responsibility for their achievement;
- Consistent supervision & optimization of the business’s commercial performance;
- Assessment of the effectiveness of managers, preparation of proposals to improve the quality of work;
- Expansion and increase the numbers of sales channels;
- Development and implementation of tools aimed at increasing the involvement and effectiveness of the team;
- Hiring, training and developing new Sales Managers;
- Reporting on the results of the department to the CEO.
- 5+ years in IT Sales;
- At least 2+ years of all experience as Head of Sales into mid-size companies (80-200 employees);
- Articulate, excellent presentation and communication skills as well as strong influencing and negotiation skills to drive results;
- Strong written and spoken English (fluent level);
- Experience working with Zoho, Reply.io or other CRM platforms;
- Understanding the specifics of the IT market;
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and performance;
- 15 working days of annual paid vacation;
- Opportunity for career growth;
- Individual English lessons on-site and discussion clubs with a native speaker;
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies;
- Friendly, positive, fun atmosphere;
- Comfortable work environment where you communicate and work directly with worldwide clients;
- Experienced colleagues. 92% of a team are middle and senior engineers;
- Regular performance assessments and salary reviews;
- Accounting as a service;
- Flexible working approach.