- Senior Front-end Developer (React)
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular)
- Project Manager
- Middle Front-End Developer (React)
- Office/Event Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Senior Full-stack Developer (React/Node.js)
- Lead Generation Manager
- Project Manager (Middle)
- PHP Engineer (Middle)
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Senior Full-stack Developer (React/Node.js)
Аbout the project:
Buying property is a very complicated process in the UK.
The product is a personal house buying companion and a digital journey planning tool designed for prospective first-time buyers in the UK.
The product goal is to demystify the house buying process by providing easy to follow personalized advice and guidance as it walks the customer through the house buying process.
- Providing the best solutions and improvements to product features;
- Communicate with developers, designers, project manager, and client`s team;
- Reviewing code and providing mentorship to other developers;
- Build reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Ensure code quality by testing the deployable solution, working closely with the test automation person.
- 3+ years of commercial experience;
- Good understanding of CSS Preprocessors, such as LESS and Sass;
- Deep understanding TypeScript + Node.js (Express);
- Deep experience with React/Redux is a must;
- Experience in building REST interfaces;
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Experience with relational databases;
- Understanding the microservices approach;
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum or Kanban);
- Experience with build tools, code coverage, and testing frameworks — Webpack, jest etc.;
- Experience with large-scale front-end applications and the ability to enter production code;
- Nice to have experience PostgreSQL, еxperience with serverless, FaaS and PaaS (AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, Microsoft Azure);
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Possibility to grow professionally as a Front-end/Full-stack Developer;
- Ability to work on challenging, large project with complex high load B2C platform;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Competitive salary;
- Mac workstation;
- Career and professional growth;
- Democratic leadership;
- Private lessons with English teacher;
- Really flexible schedule;
- Corporate and social events (parties, football etc.);
- Fun and friendly environment.