- Front-end Developer (Senior)
- Node.js Developer (Senior)
- System Administrator/DevOps engineer (Junior)
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Project Manager (Middle)
- PHP Engineer (Middle)
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Digital Marketing Manager
We’re looking for an enthusiastic professional who wants to further develop his/her skills in Digital Marketing and help us promote our services and content to bring in quality leads.
You will be leading our marketing activities which involve working closely with an in-house and freelance teams to produce different content materials and actively distributing it on various platforms.
- Plan and execute on a marketing strategy & plan;
- Create and keep marketing materials updated;
- Work with designers and developers on creating new website pages and other materials;
- Prepare content plans quarterly taking into account company’s strategic goals, personas’ pain points, and SEO best practices;
- Provide copywriters with tasks for each new piece of content;
- Maintain high quality of produced content4
- Publish and distribute content on various platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Quora, Medium, Reddit, etc.);
- Regularly send out newsletters;
- Create Case Studies and facilitate Client Reviews;
- Plan and execute on PR and Link building activities;
- Set goals, analyze results, and report directly to the CEO.
- Experience in Digital Marketing – 1 year+;
- Experience with Inbound/Content Marketing, SEO, Copywriting, Social Media Marketing, Paid ads, Analytics Tools;
- Experience in IT industry – 1 year+;
- Experience with software development marketplaces e.g. Clutch;
- Great communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks;
- Strong ownership and self-development mindset;
- Strong desire to learn and implement new things fast;
- High level of self-organization and work ethics;
- English – Upper Intermediate+.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with hiring and managing content writers;
- Team management experience;
- Experience in Business development/Sales in IT industry;
- Experience in PR and link building.
- Decent payment for work;
- Democratic leadership;
- Regular performance assessments and salary reviews;
- Individual lessons with English teachers;
- Really flexible schedule;
- Corporate and social events (parties, football, table tennis, etc.);
- Fun and friendly environment.