- Business Development Manager
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular)
- Senior Front-end Developer (Angular)
- WordPress Developer
- Strong Junior/Middle Manual QA Engineer
- Lead Generation Manager
- Senior Back-end Developer (Node.js)
- Senior React Native Developer
- Senior iOS developer
- Senior Front-end Consultant (Angular)
- Senior React Developer (Healthcare project)
- Senior Back-end Consultant
- Content Marketing Manager
- Middle Back-end Developer (Node.js)
- Middle Project Manager
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Content Marketing Manager
Candidates must have a knack and love for writing, a comprehensive understanding of the IT industry, and experience in blogging to achieve business goals. You will be expected to sustain & develop the company’s voice across all content. You should have command of best practices & trends in content marketing, be creative, and understand how to both build & convert a digital audience.
- Taking an active part in creating an overall content marketing strategy & content plan;
- Collaborating with developers, designers, marketers, sales professionals & external experts to produce content that meets the needs of our audience;
- Being accountable for setting up, ensuring, monitoring & reporting content distribution process across all channels (social, paid, link building, email outreach, etc.);
- Writing & co-writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for company’s blog;
- Contributing to marketing & sales support materials as well as long-form content projects (such as ebooks, business leaflets, industry insights & reports, etc.);
- Providing feedback to other contributors, editing & supervising other writers’ content;
- Managing other writers’ according to content marketing strategy & content plan;
- Optimizing content for search engines & lead generation;
- Conducting analytical projects to improve content strategies & tactics;
- Taking part in dedicated content marketing campaigns & activities for Quora;
- Involving in video content marketing creation & distribution;
- Collaborating with designers & marketers to prepare content for designers’ social platforms (Behance, Dribbble, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.), managing & distributing this content;
- Growing blog subscribers, converting visitors into leads & expanding our blog’s overall reach.
- Proficiency in English, exceptional writing and editing skills as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone & voice of various types of our content;
- At least 2-3 years of marketing content creation experience for IT service company;
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently & manage team/people as well as several projects with many moving parts;
- A passion & strong understanding of the IT industry & business;
- An analytical mind & interest in using data to optimize/scale content marketing strategies & tactics;
- Experience & knowledge of video content marketing will be a great plus.
- Decent payment for work with the space for results-driven growth;
- Democratic leadership — we value what you do and how you do it, and we strive for results;
- Regular performance assessments and salary reviews;
- Private lessons with an English teacher, you will grasp even Irish accent then!
- Paid taxes for you — no headaches with personal accounting;
- 15 working days of annual paid vacation;
- Really flexible schedule — we value what you do and how you do it, but we look for results;
- No bureaucracy — if you were working in big companies, then you know what we are talking about;
- Corporate and social events (parties, football, etc.) we are like a big family, and you might become a part of it;
- Fun and friendly environment — work hard, play hard;
- Working with trendy technologies — AI, AR, gamification, etc. — now you can talk to your friends and mom so that they will think that “you are on trend.”