- Business Development Manager
- Senior Front-end Developer (React)
- Senior Front-end Developer (Angular)
- WordPress Developer
- Middle Front-end Developer (Angular)
- Senior Front-end Consultant (Angular)
- Senior Back-end Consultant
- Middle Back-end Developer (Node.js)
- Middle Project Manager
Haven't found desired position?
Talents always welcome!
Business Development Manager
Relevant Software team looks for the Sales manager who will boost the company’s Business Development Department with at least 2 years of sales experience in the IT industry. We guarantee your personal growth and challenging tasks. Are you high-achiever who wants to co-create and grow the successful company and grow within it? Then read further!
- Generate leads from different sources, build and conduct sales campaigns to generate new leads;
- Business trips – be ready to travel often and face your leads during roadshow campaigns;
- Manage and track leads using our CRM to always keep in mind their status and build the strategy on how to approach them next;
- Approach prospective customers with personalized and relevant messages to build trust and turn prospects into customers;
- Follow up with the contacts from your customer base to define their needs and propose Relevant solutions;
- Conduct initial voice conversations to qualify leads and decide whether to invest time in them;
- Uncover customer’s needs, identifying how our team can help to achieve his/her business goals;
- Prepare commercial proposals in our engagement (Tiger Team), working on eliciting the best solution for the client (our most challenging part);
- Handle negotiations and close the deals (and celebrate the deal together).
- 2+ years of IT sales experience (here is like with the wine age — the more the better);
- Understand the market and peculiarities in IT sales: outsourcing, outstaffing, developments methodologies, different sales cycles concerning client types;
- Understand sales techniques and sales channels: we don’t want to tell you what to do, we want to check up on results — everything else is your strategy — but we want to know that you can make it;
- Understanding the software development lifecycle — who does what, where and why;
- Prior sales and cold calling experience;
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), fluent English. German will be a big plus;
- General knowledge of business correspondence, ethics principles — however, we will answer your questions;
- Result orientation and self-motivated — we look for the same people as we are;
- Passion for selling — we look for a person, who is a perfect fit for the team, and have a passion for what they are doing;
- Ability to search and find information about clients using different sources — because the more we know about our possible clients — the better we understand their needs and it might mean we can help them;
- Positive mindset, active, energetic, self-motivated, accurate, organized and full of initiative;
- Active sales and follow-up skills, including project proposals preparing;
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills – both oral and written.
- Decent payment for work with the space for results-driven growth;
- Democratic leadership — we value what you do and how you do it, and we strive for results;
- Regular performance assessments and salary reviews;
- Private lessons with English teacher — wooow, you will understand even Irish accent then!
- Paid taxes for you — no headaches with the personal accounting;
- 15 working days of annual paid vacation;
- Really flexible schedule — we said that we value what you do and how but we look for results? No matter where you doing them — from Bali or your grandma’s house;
- No bureaucracy — if you were working in big companies, then you know what we are talking about;
- Corporate and social events (parties, football etc.) — we are like a big family and you might become a part of it;
- Fun and friendly environment — work hard, play hard;
- Working with trendy technologies — AI, AR, gamification etc. — now you can talk to your friends and mom so that they will think that “you are on trend”.