Senior React Native Developer
We are seeking a talented React Native engineers to help with the migration of the two native iOS and Android apps to one React Native platform. As part of the engineering team, you will be given the autonomy to lead critical features for the product. Your responsibilities will include researching and implementing features and services that can scale efficiently and reliably. You’ll be a valued core member of the team and will help build cutting-edge mobile applications for our client.
You will be working on the app for an airline, which includes typical features like flight tickets booking and purchase, online check-in, flight search, and user account with flight information. You will be working directly with our in-house and client’s engineering team. The core goal of the project is to migrate the current native apps to a React Native code with further enhancement and maintenance.
- Build React Native app using React Native, Redux, Expo;
- Work with and learn from a smart, motivated team;
- Communicate with a team and client directly;
- Provide solutions, ideas, and recommendations for the product.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field;
- 4+ years of software engineering experience;
- Have 1+ years of experience with React Native;
- Experience in publishing applications to App Store and Google Play;
- Experience with developing Native Modules for iOS and Android platforms;
- Strong Knowledge of React Native / React / Redux / ES6+;
- Experience with source control management and giving code reviews;
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance;
- Deep understanding of debugging, profiling and memory analysis tools for mobile development;
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest;
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Long-term and challenging project from scratch;
- Direct work with clients and direct impact on their project;
- Compensation based on your accomplishments;
- Regular salary reviews;
- 15 paid vacation days annually;
- Individual English lessons on-site and native speaker club;
- Personal development plans and technology mentoring;
- Ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and roles;
- Share and gain knowledge with regular tech talks;
- Possibility of business trips abroad;
- Flexible working hours, plus the ability to work from home;
- Comfortable office near Lviv city center in the park area;
- Personal accountant.